What we do:
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! 😊 Want to find out more? Check us out here: www.eu.rsystems.com
Here’s what you will do:
- Identify project sales opportunities and use market intelligence to pre-empt competition in target accounts.
- Generate leads and arrange meetings for on-site sales teams through multi-channel contact for designated territory.
- Help build the Sales cycle through continuous qualification programs and implement sales plays dedicated to assigned territory.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle, cold-calling suspects, and probe them with qualifying questions.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from lead generation lists and marketing qualified leads, progressing them through the Sales funnel.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and propose R Systems solutions.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of R System through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Teams up with field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
- Updates and maintains the CRM system (salesforce.com).
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Proven business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services of at least 2 years is preferred.
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (marketing, field, engineering).
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in English and the ability to relay information to potential customers.
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and digital transformation.
- Salesforce.com is a plus.