This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Developer working as part of a high-qualified team and to develop cutting-edge software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking. Working with us, you will advance state-of-the-art network intelligence. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code according to specifications
- Document features based on project specifications
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables
- Identify and investigate bugs, and offer solutions to these problems
- Responsible for the architecture and technical discussions with end customer
- Support and being an expert for development team and testing team
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and to make adjustments
- 5+ years of full-time work experience in an IT company after graduation
- Good at Java, to have SQL knowledge and Unix/Linux environment programming experience
- Good knowledge on microservices (e.g. RabbitMQ), cloud technologies (OpenStack, VMWare), virtualization, containerization (Dockers, Kubernetes)
- Experience with SW quality tools like SonarCube and JaCoCo
- Knowledge of automatic testing (J Meter, Jenkins), configuration management (Chef, Ansible), Angular – nice to have
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD) methodologies for SW development – big plus
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver Partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.