About the job
We are looking for an creative and flexible Project Manager, someone able to meet both the current and future evolving challenges in project delivery that we are facing as a positive consequence of our continued growth.
- Manage complex or multiple projects, people and line management, as well as customer discussions, next to technical representatives
- Coordinate internal scheduling
- Manage communications and expectations of the internal and external stakeholders
- Build long term and strong relationship with the customers
- Work with internal and external customers to refine project scope and deliverables
- Manage and monitor risk response strategies
- Collaborate with the all stakeholder groups during overall project lifecycle
- Manage and control project budgets
- Develop and present reports on project progress
- Evaluate projects and assess results
- Represent R Systems professionally and build lasting relationships with customers
- Min. 5 years of working experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies. PMI, Prince2 or similar accredited project management accreditation(s)
- Outstanding communication skills in written and spoken Polish and English
- Software Development process knowledge
- Motivation and ability to work with multiple projects at various stages
- Understanding of the client’s and team’s needs
- Customer facing experience
- Self-starter attitude to work with little or no direction
Benefits we offer:
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and game
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold