R Systems is on the lookout for a knowledgeable Senior QA Engineer to join our team and work together with some of the leading names in the telecom field.
As a Senior QA Engineer, your primary role will involve ensuring the quality of our software products by carrying out a well-defined set of tests so that we only deliver services that exceed industry standards. You will join forces with recognized technology leaders and assist in the development of high-performance communications software.
Some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them, so if you are driven by innovation and a passion for technology, take on this opportunity and join our team!
- Provide constant updates and improvements for the Test procedures, Test approaches, and Test tools as part of the QA process
- Write test strategies on a project level and/or solution level
- Review Functional Specification Documents and require more details if needed
- Write test plans from functional and non-functional specifications and execute them
- Design and maintain automatic validation suites
- Create test environments based on database and system configurations
- Perform manual and automated testing (system, regression, performance, and acceptance tests)
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of the Testing Activity
- Discuss with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations, and facilitate third-level support
- Manage your activity according to agreed project plans
- Minimum 5 years of full-time working experience in an IT company
- Experience in the Quality Assurance department of a software development company
- Knowledge of JMeter, Telecom protocols (Diameter, SIP, SS7, etc.)
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols
- Deep understanding of systematic software development methodologies
- Experience with international customers contact
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.