As a Senior QA at R Systems, you will ensure quality of R Systems’ software as delivered to customers by carrying out well-defined set of tests. And don’t forget, some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
- Take part in our Quality Assurance Process – provide constant updates and improvements for the Test procedures, Test approaches and Test tools
- Write test strategies on a project level and/or solution level
- Review the Functional Specification Document and require more details if needed
- Write test plans from functional and non functional specifications and execute them
- Design and maintain automatic validation suites
- Create test environments based on database and system configurations
- Perform manual and automated testing (system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests)
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity
- Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations and facilitate third-level support
- Work according to agreed project plans
- Minimum 5 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Experience in Quality Assurance department of a software development company
Nice to have:
- Experience with JMeter, Telecom protocols (Diameter, SIP, SS7, etc.)
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies
- Highly motivated – positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures
- Experience with international customers contact
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver Partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner.