Duties & Responsibilities
- Take part in our Quality Assurance Process according to ISO9001.
- Write test plans from functional specifications and execute them.
- Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations.
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site.
- Reviews the Functional Specification Document and require more details if needed.
- Builds a Test Specification covering the relevant sections of the involved Functional Specification Documents.
- Produces Performance Test Specification and runs performance tests if required.
- Uses the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs.
- Produces the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity.
- Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations and facilitate third-level support.
- Work according to agreed project plans.
- Adhere to R Systems time reporting and other administrative procedures using R Systems’ tools for this purpose
- Agree and execute a Staff Development Concept to constantly improve professional skills relevant to R Systems business.
Other team members, team leader, project manager, system/solution architect, customer’s staff involved in each project, staff of associated companies.
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Experience in Quality Assurance department of a software development company (Java, “C” and Unix/Linux/Solaris).
- Experience with JMeter.
- Experience with scripting (bash, ksh, ssh, pearl – at least one of them).
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols.
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience with international customers contact.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms.
Knowledge of J2EE, Knowledge of AAA, Corba, Application Servers, Web GUI Programming, Oracle, LDAP, Diameter, Soap, HTTP/S.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible and professional working environment
- International projects with professional growth and travel opportunities
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Laptop and mobile phone (including an agreed monthly amount for personal calls)
- Medical subscription, including family members (wife/husband and children)
- Trainings and certifications opportunities