R Systems is looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our team and collaborate with some of the most well-known names in the telecom industry.
As a Senior QA Engineer, your main responsibility will be to ensure the quality of our software products by testing new and existing features embedded into well-established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world. Our focus is on building cloud-native, highly scalable applications that can be deployed and operated in both private and public clouds.
Some of the world’s largest telecom companies are waiting for you to impress them, so seize this opportunity and join our team!
- Write test strategies and test plans according to business requirements
- Work with Linux VMs and interact with other components/systems using various protocols
- Deploy, configure, and upgrade test environments
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests, and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Review the Functional Specification documents and require more details if needed
- Write Performance Test Specifications and run performance tests if required
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs and provide clear evidence on the reported issue
- Produce Test Reports at the end of the Testing Activity
- Work according to agreed project plans
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as QA Engineer
- At least 2 years of experience with manual testing
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments and scripting (Bash or Python)
- Solid experience in networking
- Experience in exploratory testing
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems
- Communication skills to discuss issues with other testers and developers and to write up clear problem reports
- The ability to present test reports and/or issues found in a professional manner
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
Some quick aspects we take pride in:
Other roles you may be interested in
Sales Manager for Mobile Operators
R Systems is looking for a skilled Sales Manager to join our growing team in Poland, focused on selling digital
1st Line Support Engineer
R Systems is looking for a talented Support Engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the
Frontend Developer/Java Full Stack Engineer
R Systems is looking for an experienced, talented and passionate Java Full Stack & Frontend Developer of Vue.js or React