R Systems is looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join our team and collaborate with some of the most well-known names in the telecom industry.
Your major responsibility will be to ensure the quality of our software products by testing new/existing features embedded into well-established telco products used by millions of mobile subscribers around the world. Our focus is on building cloud native, highly scalable applications that can be deployed and operated in both private and public clouds.
Some of the world’s largest telecom companies are waiting for you to impress them, so seize this opportunity and join our team!
- A key role in a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- A supportive working climate focused on innovation and cloud technologies
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Write test strategies and test plans according to business requirements
- Work with Linux VMs and interact with other components/systems using various protocols
- Deploy, configure, and upgrade test environments
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests, and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Review the Functional Specification documents and require more details if needed
- Write Performance Test Specification and run performance tests if required
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs and provide clear evidence on the reported issue
- Produce Test Reports at the end of the Testing Activity
- Work according to agreed project plans
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as QA engineer
- At least 2 years of experience with manual testing
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments and scripting (bash or python)
- Solid experience in networking
- Experience in exploratory testing
- An analytical mindset, able to identify where problems are occurring and net down their nature
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new concepts and find creative solutions to problems
- Communication skills to discuss issues with other testers and developers and to write up clear problem reports
- The ability to present test reports and/or issues found in a professional manner
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures.
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.