R Systems is looking for a skilled QA Engineer to join our team and work together with some of the leading names in the telecom field.
We’re joining forces with experts of recognized technology leader in developing award-winning and ultra-high performance products. The project is about customization and integration of online charging and policy systems for a big telco operator.
- Write Test Plans from Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Write Performance, Load and Stability Test Specification and run the tests if required
- Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity
- Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations, and facilitate third-level support
- Work according to agreed project plans
- Minimum 6 years full-time working experience in the field
- Experience in testing backend solutions
- Telco background and Linux knowledge
- Experience in manual and automation testing
- Scripting and coding (i.e. Shell scripting)
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing
- Experience working with REST/SOAP/Diameter
- Experience in working directly with customer
- Experience in test planning and execution (System, Functional, Regression, etc.)
- Experience in testing telecom systems
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.