About the job
We offer you an unique opportunity to join our client, one of the leading IT and Telecom companies. Our client brings businesses together and powers e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, he delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the the client company circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside. In all the projects, we collaborate in actively driving digitalization and networking, and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team geographically distributed across several locations.
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- You will join a team that is deploying cutting edge software solutions and integrates them with our customer & partner systems.
- Solving complex problems, thrives in a fast paced, demanding environment and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings.
- Previous experience in the Telco industry using different programming languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby, Shell etc is essential and knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST, Diameter, and other TCP/IP protocols is strongly desirable.
- Experience of developing solutions using best-in-class tooling, such as IDEs, source code and deployment control systems, automated build and test systems is also essential, as is an analytical approach to problem solving.
- An understanding of telecommunications environments, in particular within the Policy and Charging domains is a plus, as is broader knowledge of the BSS environment.
- You are familiar with cloud native environment and building DevOps pipelines – incorporating technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
- You have experience working in an agile development environment
Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner