R Systems is looking for a Senior Telco Software Engineer with Java to develop new telecom services on the Service Delivery Platform (SDP) of a top tier-1 mobile operator in Western Europe.
As a Senior Telco Software Engineer, you will be taking on a key role in a team of experienced developers driving innovation and growth in an agile environment oriented towards streamlining internal and external processes. Corporate numbers, mobile number portability, and ring-back tone are only a few of the services provided based on the core SDP system. Also, our client’s services are powered by the most advanced integrated network, as well as the latest technologies, including 5G.
If you consider yourself up for the challenge and are ready to innovate with us, we are awaiting your application!
- Design, implement, and deploy software that meets the customer’s requirements
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks together with the development team
- Document features based on project specifications
- Support the existing team in maintaining complex platforms for telco operators by solving technical issues
- Strong knowledge of Java programming
- Good understanding of Git and Linux environments
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working in the telecommunication industry
- Good knowledge of telco protocols such as CAP, MAP, SIP, or knowledge of JSLEE
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.