R Systems is searching for a knowledgeable Software Architect to join a growing team specializing in telecom software development.
As a Software Architect, you will take on the responsibility of designing software solutions and leading a dynamic team of innovative engineers towards a common goal: delivering state-of-the-art code to top-tier telecom operations.
If you consider yourself up for the challenge, now is the time to join us. Some of the world’s most powerful telecom companies are waiting for you to wow them!
- A key role in an international Agile team environment
- The opportunity to work closely with the client’s team and leave your mark on the telecom field
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Lead task delegation and collaborate with product owners to break down high-level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Work as part of an Agile team to develop new functionalities in systems
- Build APIs and websites for partners to interact with the platforms, driving correct technology usage
- Design architecture solutions with the team and provide advice to ensure the correct design choices are made
- Write code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactor, optimize, and fix defects in existing code base by coming up with short and long-term solutions
- Review team members’ code and drive best practices across the team
- Review the process regularly and identify potential improvements by discussing them with team leads and management
- Research new technologies and approaches to improve systems, providing input into the technology roadmap
- Around 8-10 years of IT experience with a minimum of 5-6 years in Payment Domain in particular (DCB and digital wallets)
- Experience of at least 4 years in all aspects of software architecture, quality, and user experience, as you will write and review code and maintain services in production using a modern toolset
- Deep understanding of payment standards
- Experience in mentoring others and leading small projects
- Good design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of C#, Java or Go Lang
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including WCF and Rest APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase or DynamoDB
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- We hope you’ll relish your stay in our company long enough to snatch the seniority reward, and if you have any friends that would be a great fit for one of our job openings, refer them to earn consistent bonuses
- You will also enjoy additional benefits available specifically for our teams in each of our country locations (Romania, Poland, Moldova)
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.