As a Software Engineer at R Systems, you will be involved in software development and system integration projects in the field of mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking using state-of-the-art technologies.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Develop and maintain software in Java
- Update technical documentation
- Support for customer
- Create software test plans
- Take part in system integration projects
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience in software development in Java
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Rest, API, GIU, AngularJS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in back-end and front-end projects
- Very good spoken and written English
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- International working environment
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical care for entire family, sport subscription, flexible working environment
- Excellent social benefits: office celebrations, team buildings, team events, social room, breakfast in the office, fruits in the office and great coffee😊
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org.