As a Software Engineer at R Systems, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to develop high-quality software for mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking. Some of the biggest telecom players out there are waiting for you to wow them!
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Taking part in development projects in agile methodologies
- Programming, testing and designing
- Customer support
- Creating technical documentation
- Working with technologies: Digital Route Mediation Zone (batch and online), Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Experience in software development (f.ex. in Java)
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of SQL
- Very good English
- Very good communication skills
- Knowledge of telecom industry will be a plus
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunity to travel and to use English on a daily basis
- Learning about telecom systems
- Great coffee
- Flexible working environment
- Medical care for entire family and sport card
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Regular integration events
- Support and a lot of trust