New features for the customer’s products & projects, as well as working on building new customer’s internal tools.
- You will be developing new features for the customer’s products, as well as working on building new internal tools.
- Being part of a multi-role team collaborating with other Software Engineers, Team Leads, QAs, DevOps, PMs.
- May already have experience of some of the following or be looking for the opportunity to work in these areas.
- Drive to acquire new skills is equally as important to us as her/his ability to demonstrate existing experience with existing technologies.
- Experience in one of these technologies: Go Lang, Phyton, Java, C#, .NET
- Experience developing using cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure.
- DevOps understanding with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Proven understanding of DevOps practices, and use of them to build CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases such as MS SQL Server, Postgres and MySQL.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance testing – unit, functional and regression.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of continuous integration/delivery.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience in a commercial development environment.
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner