Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Like-minded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Design and specification:
- Write specification and design for simple to moderate project features
- Notice and signal all risks threatening the implementation phase
- Express technical ideas in both speech and writing with the utmost skill
- Independently implement, test and debug complex project features
- Leverage your know-how to create and execute software test plans, including unit test plans
- Come up with ideas to improve any software development process
- Put to work your expert skills in using tools, programming and debugging techniques
- Bug fixing
- Apply your curiosity to identify and analyse root causes
- Use your problem solving skills to help fix complex project bugs
- Technical documentation:
- Document all project features based on project specifications
- Customer support:
- Autonomously install and integrate developed software at customer site
- Provide support on all project features
- Demonstrate your confidence in offering support for software not developed by yourself
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- You have 3+ years of full-time work experience in an IT company after graduation
- You are so good at Java, you have SQL knowledge and Unix/Linux environment programming experience. Add C/C++ and you’ll make us cheer.
- Your experience also includes:
- High performance systems and computer communication protocols
- Systematic software development methodologies
- Customer-facing interactions
- Continuous Integration and Deployment related tools (DevOps)
- Experience with M&S related activities (for example, addressing tickets in the signed-off SLA)
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: email@example.com.