This is an opportunity for an experienced Java Developer working as part of a world-class team for one of the leading providers of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) on the UK, Dutch, Spanish and German business markets.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team geographically distributed across several locations.
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Good knowledge of OOP concept and Java programing language
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools.
- Familiar with configuration management tools
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD)
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare)
- Familiar with process modeling.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environment.
- Experience with databases technologies (SQL)
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospective meetings)
- Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automation
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral Bonus
- Training platoforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as as company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner