About the project
This is an opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer working as part of a world-class dedicated team. We’re joining forces with experts of recognized technology leader in developing award-winning and ultra-high performance, cloud native communications software. Our client brings businesses together and powers e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, he delivers new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team geographically distributed across several locations.
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Create, maintain and execute automated tests to support agile software development and in line with the automation strategy
- Run exploratory and usability tests using various testing tools.
- Follow best practices of the QA team and assist in driving the QA strategy.
- Help influence developers on how they approach testing, guiding design of development test automation suites.
- Analyse new releases to create appropriate testing plans.
- Expected to support leading an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
- Experience with RESTful API, HTTP and test automation in those areas
- Good experience in building automated functional regression test suites.
- Some experience and knowledge of using programming languages.
- Experience in testing APIs, HTTP, SOAP & REST Web services, Websites / Web applications.
- Working experience in Agile development teams and understanding of development processes and concepts.
- Experience with development collaboration and tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence and Trello
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Able to influence and manage internal stakeholders to ensure customer objectives are understood and met.
- Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery, working to short timescales.
- Good analytical mind – problem solving skills; on your own or brainstorming with colleagues.
- Good investigatory skills – able to find, outline and fix issues that arise in system.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner