R Systems is looking for an experienced QA Engineer, ready to be part of a world-class dedicated team and ensure quality is embedded into all stages of the development process.
As part of our team, you will be joining forces with experts of a recognized technology leader, assisting the development of award-winning and ultra-high performance cloud native communications software.
Our project brings businesses together and powers e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, delivering new business opportunities and dimensions of growth for customers around the world. If you are enthusiastic and driven by innovation, take on this opportunity to grow with us!
- Being part of an international, medium-size Agile team
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing systems
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Create, maintain, and execute automated tests to support agile software development, in line with the automation strategy
- Run exploratory and usability tests using various testing tools
- Follow best practices of the QA team and assist in driving the QA strategy
- Provide advice to developers on how to approach testing, guiding the design and development of test automation suites
- Analyse new releases to create appropriate testing plans.
- Expected to support leading an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
- Knowledge of technology stacks using Java, relational database, RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Jest or similar is mandatory
- Experience in testing with React, Node.js and Express
- Knowledge of noSQL databases is also desirable
- A proven track record of applying QA best practices
- A proven track record of formulating a QA strategy
- Experience with automated and manual testing of complex software products
- Experience with implementing QA within the context of a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with implementing QA in a DevOps environment
- Experience with applying QA in production environments
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with HA testing and User Interface testing
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance
- Experience with automation in multiple languages
- Experience with Test Driven Development and associated toolsets
- Experience with Agile product development
- Experience with integrating with 3rd party solutions using common web technologies and interfaces
- Good time-management skills and ability to multitask, while feeling comfortable with short timescales
- Analytical thinking and a problem-solving mindset, to net down potential issues and find innovative solutions
- A self-driven and proactive mindset that allows you to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good investigatory skills – able to find, outline, and fix issues that arise in system
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not:
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription for you and family members
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal:
- In-person meetings with colleagues in our cool and comfy office located right in the heart of the city
- Massage sessions at the office
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.