R Systems is looking for an experienced QA Engineer, ready to be part of a world-class dedicated team and ensure quality is embedded into all stages of the development process.
As a QA Engineer in our team, you will be joining forces with experts of a recognized technology leader, assisting the development of award-winning and ultra-high performance cloud native communications software. Our project brings businesses together and powers e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, delivering new business opportunities and dimensions of growth for customers around the world.
If you are enthusiastic and driven by innovation, take on this opportunity to grow with us!
- Create, maintain, and execute automated tests to support agile software development, in line with the automation strategy
- Run exploratory and usability tests using various testing tools
- Follow best practices of the QA team and assist in driving the QA strategy
- Provide advice to developers on how to approach testing, guiding the design and development of test automation suites
- Analyse new releases to create appropriate testing plans.
- Expected to support leading an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
- Knowledge of technology stacks using Java, relational databases, and RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with Jest or similar technologies
- Experience in testing with React, Node.js and Express
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- A proven track record of formulating a QA strategy and applying QA best practices
- Experience with automated and manual testing of complex software products
- Knowledge of implementing QA within the context of a CI/CD pipeline, as well as in a DevOps environment
- Experience with applying QA in production environments
- Experience with performance testing, HA testing and User Interface testing
- A solid understanding of Quality Assurance Software
- Experience with Test Driven Development and associated toolsets
- A solid understanding of the Agile product development methodology
- Experience with integrating 3rd party solutions using common web technologies and interfaces
- The ability to learn quickly, utilize new concepts, and find creative solutions to problems
- Good written and spoken communication skills, including a solid English level
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and great analytical and organizational skills
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.