What we do:
R Systems a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova. Check us out here: https://eu.rsystems.com/
Why should you consider joining our team?
Would you like to start career in IT, work with Amazon, Microsoft and Google? This is great opportunity to do it! 😊You will work as a L1 Support Engineer in projects for clients in IT industry. You will be able to gain experience in working with complex IT projects. You will have a possibility to work in international environment in growing operations department.
Here is what you will have to do:
- Monitoring alarms, alerts, and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes,
- Execute event and analyses reports for various stakeholders,
- Escalate issues in line with operational processes to ensure SLA performance is adhered to,
- Actively communicate status of issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place,
- Assist in the onboarding of operator integrations.
What you will need to succeed:
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal – English&Polish,
- ‘Can do’ attitude and demonstrating an eagerness to learn and acquire new skills,
- Ability to work within a shift 24/7,
- Level head, calm and clear thinking, open minded and flexible.
What we have for you:
- Ability to get first experience in IT and get various and valuable experience,
- Flexible working hours that help you to combine work and study,
- We prepare you to do the job with package of trainings,
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere
- Employment based on preferred form of contact,
- Chill-out room,
- Private medical care,
- Multisport card.