Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
Here’s what you will do:
- Provide expert level support to R Systems customers located worldwide (via telephone, defect tracking tool, email or on-site)
- Provide out of hour L2/L3 support (24/7 on-call support)
- Assist customers with operation and configuration of R Systems supported software
- Ensure that the problems reported by customers are properly understood and resolved
- Assure that the investigation results are properly communicated to the customer
- Ensure that all support requests are correctly registered in the defect tracking tool and are monitored until the customer confirms the solution
- Monitor ticket’s SLA and make sure that all relevant comments are added in the defect tracking tool
- Trainer to end customer on R Systems solution
- Ensure that the customer correctly understands the proposed solutions
- Make sure problems are solved promptly within the customer SLAs
- Achieve customer satisfaction and support metric goals
- Fix the software based on specification documents or other helping materials and assure the defect is fixed in all the supported versions of the software
- Update technical documentation for software that has been developed
- Create and execute software test plans
- Monitor and recommend enhancement to existing projects/processes
- System installation and integration activities
- Develop software according to agreed budgets with high quality, following R Systems quality standards
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Relevant application support experience
- Hands-on technical experience in supporting telecom BSS software applications
- Experience with software development in Java, C, Oracle and Unix/Linux are a plus
- Experience with Oracle database
- Good knowledge of telco protocols like SS7, Diameter and SIP
- Good knowledge in voucher management, CRM, prepaid / postpaid / convergent charging systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly motivated and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with direct customer contact
- Self-reliant/self-starter who can work with little or no direction
- Experience with issue tracking tool (Jira) is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundation v3 methodology is a plus
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.