As a Support Manager at RSystems, you will be leading a support team to maintain a large range of software products in the field of mobile telephony, mobile commerce, telecoms messaging and telecoms interworking.
- Provide support to RSystems customers located worldwide (via telephone, defect tracking tool, email).
- Assist customers with operation and configuration of RSystems supported software.
- Ensure that the problems reported by customers are properly understood.
- Ensure that the investigation results are properly communicated to the customer.
- Ensure that the customer correctly understands the proposed solutions.
- Fix the software based on specification documents or other helping materials and assure the defect is fixed in all the supported versions of the software.
- Enhance software created in earlier projects.
- Install and integrate software that has been developed on customers’ system.
- Update technical documentation for software that has been developed.
- Sometimes train customer support staff.
- Ensure issues are solved in provided customer SLAs.
- Coaching and mentoring support engineers.
- Mange a team of support engineers, including career path development and recurrent assessments
- Ensure technical expert support to customer
- Follow support people knowledge development plan so knowledge is increased and preserved.
- Improve existing maintenance and support processes and make sure they are respected.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction and support metric goals.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer for projects entering support phase.
- Provide input for maintenance and support contract negotiations.
- Ensure maintenance and support activities respect agreed KPIs.
- Adhere to RSystems time reporting and other administrative procedures using RSystems’ tools for this purpose.
- Take part in an out of hour’s/oncall rotation
- Provide monthly report to customer and management with regards to maintenance and support activities
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Experience with software development in Java, “C” and Unix.
- Experience with non-relational and relational databases.
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Experience with contact to customers.
- Self-sufficient/self-starter who can work with little or no direction.
- Prior Customer Support Experience.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms.
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver Partner; Google Cloud; Oracle –Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US