About the job
This is an opportunity for an experienced System Integrator Engineer working as part of a world-class dedicated team based in Romania. We’re joining forces with experts of recognized technology leader in developing award-winning and ultra-high performance, telecom communications software.
- Creating the Configuration Requirements Specifications,
- Creating Methods of Procedure (MOP) and Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP)
- Execution of MOS and ATPS remotely or on-site for the customer
- Multiple Nokia and customer lab deployments of NADCCM & CBIS software
- First Office Application (FOA) deployment at customer switch site, and subsequent sites
- Answering of Change Requests from the customer
We would need System Integrators with Nokia experience on the following platforms:
- Nokia Airframe Data Center Manager (NADCM)
- CloudBand Infrastructure Solution (CBIS) software
- eSW (Airframe OR 16, OR 17, OR 18 and OR 19 Compute Hardware firmware)
- additionally, the personnel may be required to perform Security Application Server (SAS) entries for the different servers and switches
- HP OpenView
- Need to work on PST time zone, this means starting at 6 or even 7 pm Moldova time zone.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner