About the client
We create technology that helps the world act together. As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world. If you are interested in joining our team on our ride into the future, then get in touch!
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through until final resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Keep track of customer issues until they are resolved by adhering to the agreed SLAs.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Create and execute MOP (Method of Procedure) documents into customer environments (test and production environments) when required.
- On-call support and availability to work outside business hours when required.
- Work with the Support Manager and wider support team to ensure any recurring technical issues are addressed and any training or documentation requirements are identified and implemented.
- Ensure the SLA end to end for all the support tickets.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and hardware technologies supported by the team.
- Maintain a strong customer focus at all times.
- Offer support during the various system testing phases when the customer requires it.
- Test telecom software as described in system documentation
- Experience with Nokia Products would be a plus
- Strong level of English
- Experience as a Technical Support Engineer is mandatory.
- Requires very good Linux skills. Able to install Linux OS, configure Linux OS, navigate Linux OS
- Telco experience is required.
- Good knowledge of network stack (UDP, TCP, IP routing)
- Good knowledge of BASH scripting
- Good knowledge of relational DBs (PosgresSQL, Oracle).
- Basic knowledge of non-relational DBs (Cassandra, LDAP).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Keep track of customer issues until they are resolved by adhering to the agreed SLAs
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver Partner; Google Cloud; Oracle –Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US