We are looking for Talent Sourcer to join our Recruitment team😊 and manage the main stage of our hiring process, responsible for identifying candidates with technical and specialised skills to fill our current or future vacancies.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will be
- responsible to utilize different channels to search for potential candidates, reach passive candidates and build talent pipelines for employment needs,
- job advertising with cooperation with Employer Branding and Marketing specialists,
- arranging interviews with Customers and hiring managers,
- maintaining the candidate database and use our internal tools to support our Senior Recruiters in the end to end hiring process,
- min. 3 months’ work experience as a Talent Sourcer or experience in administration/support roles which require attention to details, good organizational skills,
- very good spoken and written English and Polish (at least B2 level),
- ability to work in teams or individually as and when required,
- can-do attitude,
- sales skills, know how to source via social media and enjoy learning about various IT roles, we’d like to meet you!
Benefits we offer
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote or hybrid work mode
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- Extra free time
- Extra days for self development
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- Team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner