R Systems Europe is looking for a talented and passionate Telecom System Architect to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
Telecom System Architect is a technical leader with strong telecommunication knowledge who analyses customer requirements to produce architectures, concepts, and technical designs for software systems.
- Consultancy on telecom 4G core network, Voice over LTE (VOLTE), SIP, Diameter, SBC, CSCF, PCRF, TAS, HSS call flows, call failure troubleshooting, 3GPP protocols
- Consultancy on telecom 5G core network, REST API, HTTP2, AAA, AMF, AUSF, UDM, EIR, call flows, failure troubleshooting, 3GPP protocols.
- Presales technical lead for new opportunities with existing or new customers, where requirements might be clearly defined, and solution must be provided in short time and can
- Have big complexity and involve several 3rd parties
- Evaluate 3 party software products (also in telecom area)
- Follows software industry progress, trends and industry technological progress and is ready to apply new technologies when appropriate
- Can quickly try out a new technology and correctly judges its usefulness (Proof of Concept)
- Active cooperation with R Systems Europe and customers product management department in setting up product roadmaps
- Analyze customer requirements and existing system architecture
- Prepare concept specifications, architecture specifications and discuss those with the customer to find the best solution
- Review and prepare implementation effort estimate together with Project Manager
- Act as a Technical Lead inside the project team, constantly collaborates with Project Manager for successfully deliver the project
- Provide hands on support to deploy, integrate, configure, test and troubleshoot the network elements
- Develop test plan specifications for the network elements according to requirements for the feature sets planned to be developed
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer
- Review technical project and non-project documentation
- Ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved management procedures
- Find solutions for difficult technical problems, raise risks
- Have a wide and deep knowledge of R Systems Europe systems and their alternatives at a technical level
- Ensure that the company’s management procedures are followed
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures
- Help to disseminate technical expertise within R Systems Europe
- SW development skills (Java, Python) for test scripting
- Familiar with cloud technologies OpenStack, Dockers and Kubernetes, VNF creation
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Testing (CT), Continuous Delivery (CD) with tools like Jenkins and GitLab
- Telecommunication knowledge on 3G, 4G and 5G core network, including protocols (SS7, Diameter, SIP, 5G SBIs over HTTP/2)
- Designing complex software applications
- Good test automation background
- Experience with CI/CD
- UNIX-like operating systems: Linux, Solaris
- Real time systems
- High redundancy/high performance experience
- Database design: Oracle, (MySQL)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software applications development
- A diploma for graduation of Informatics, Computer Science or Electronics University
- Able to travel abroad frequently, occasionally at short notice
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentations)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Flexible to deal with people from various
Nice to have:
- Agile Methodology
- Programming in Java, scripting languages Bash and Python
- Telephony in general and GSM core networks in particular
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner