R Systems is looking for a talented and passionate Telecom Architect to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
The Telecom Architect is a technical leader with strong telecommunication knowledge who analyses customer requirements to produce architectures, concepts and technical designs for software systems.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 10 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
- Ensure that R Systems’ system architectures end solutions are documented in a clear, comprehensive, concise and non-contradictory way taking into account customer’s requirements and legacy systems;
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of R Systems’ technologies and systems and their alternatives;
- Deliver system architectures and technical solutions that correspond to customer’s technical, performance and budgetary expectations and timescales;
- Deliver system architectures and technical solutions that lend themselves to efficient realisation.
Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Consultancy on telecom 4G core network, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), SIP, Diameter, SBC, CSCF, PCRF, TAS, call flows, call failure troubleshooting, 3GPP protocols;
- Consultancy on telecom 5G core network, REST API, HTTP2, AAA, AMF, AUSF, UDM, EIR, call flows, failure troubleshooting, 3GPP protocols;
- Design complex software applications
- Act as presales technical lead for new opportunities with existing customers, where requirements are not clearly defined, and solution has to be provided in short time and can have big complexity and involve several 3rdparty software;
- Evaluate 3rd party software products (also in telecom area);
- Follow software industry progress and trends and be ready to apply new technologies when appropriate;
- Try out new technologies and correctly judge their usefulness (Proof of Concept);
- Actively cooperate with R Systems and customers product management department in setting up product roadmaps;
- Analyze customer requirements and existing system architecture;
- Prepare concept specifications, architecture specifications and discuss those with the customer to find the best solution;
- Review and prepare implementation effort estimate together with Project Manager;
- Act as a Technical Lead inside the project team, constantly collaborate with Project Manager for successfully deliver the project;
- Attend project meetings (telephone and in person) internally, offsite and onsite with customer;
- Review technical project and non-project documentation;
- Follow the company’s management procedures and ensure that defects and non-conformities are reported and resolved;
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the management procedures;
- Find solutions for difficult technical problems, raise risks;
- Have a wide and deep knowledge of R Systems’ systems and their alternatives at a technical level;
- Help to disseminate technical expertise within R Systems.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong telecommunication knowledge on 4G and 5G core network, IMS, OSS, BSS;
- Designing E2E solution specifications and development estimates from customer specifications;
- Experience with CI, CT, CD;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with telecom solution design;
- Highly skillful in telecom system architecture, designs, specifications, system testing and adoption in carrier 4G and 5G, design and configuration;
- Expertise in analyzing Business and Development Specifications, Use Cases, and Detail Design to develop requirement gathering, analyzing the business process, producing high level design documentation;
- Deep knowledge and highly experiences in networks, devices, services modeling and automation;
- Design and development experience in Service Design, Delivery, Network/Service Provisioning;
- Experience with full software-development lifecycle – understanding and appreciation of the inception, design, construction, deployment and management aspects of a solution;
- Understanding of business integration issues and technologies;
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and have the Ability to multi-task;
- A diploma for graduation of Informatics, Computer Science or Electronics University;
- Able to travel abroad frequently, occasionally at short notice;
- Flexible to deal with people from various cultures;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, presentations).
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance;
- Technical trainings and certifications;
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days;
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups;
- Central office location.