- Drive customer meetings to define and record the business and technical requirements
- Review & own the Low Level Design defined by the Engineers in the team
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of software engineers
- Own the quality of the delivered and deployed solution
- Customer advocate to guiding evolution of new products and features
- Building and maintaining customer technical relationship
- Experience in design, integration and architecting Telco solutions preferably in the Charging or Policy domain
- Practical experience in developing in Java in a Unix environment
- Experience with Telco interfaces such as Gx, Gy, Sy over Diameter or Nchf, Npcf over REST along and IT provisioning interfaces
- Experience with platforms using Kubernetes, Docker and CI/CD toolset using Jenkins
- Experience in delivering solutions into a real-time customer production environment
- Previous experience with telecom systems architecture
- Diameter & REST
- Customer facing
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral policy
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner