R Systems is looking for a talented Support Engineer to join our growing team focused on software development for the telecom industry.
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- The opportunity to work closely with the client’s team and leave your mark on the telecom field
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Monitor alarms, alerts, and system performance to ensure service levels are maintained and exceeded, taking remedial action to address issues in accordance with the prescribed processes
- Execute event and analyses reports for various stakeholders
- Escalate issues in line with operational processes to ensure SLA performance is adhered to
- Actively communicate status of issues & events, tracking actions to ensure appropriate audit trail is in place
- Assist in the onboarding of operator integrations
- Great customer service skills: as a 1st line support agent, you provide support to users. Customer service skills like empathy and patience help you execute your responsibilities and provide the best support to users
- Analytical skills: resolving complex technical issues requires exceptional analytical skills
- Multitasking skills: as a first line support agent, you handle multiple issues simultaneously. Sometimes, you have to answer customers questions on the phone while drafting an email on how to fix an issue or escalating tickets to 2nd line support
- Exceptional organisation skills: you need to keep accurate records of the types of problems, support and resolutions to be handled. You also have to keep track of escalated tickets and follow up on their progress.
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not
- Remote/hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription sharing the costs of Multisport card life insurance
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal
- Central office location
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
At R Systems EU, we embrace diversity. Inclusion is a priority for us, and we are eager to foster an environment where everyone feels valued. By joining us, all candidates will be part of a collective effort to build a future that’s both diverse and united. We offer respect to all our candidates and the same recruitment process to all, regardless their gender, age, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, profession and family status. We promote mutual TRUST and RESPECT in our working environment with the conviction that this will have a positive impact on reputation and business integrity towards all our partners and worldwide clients.