As digital transformation dramatically reshapes industry after industry, R Systems empowers companies to take on this journey and capture the full benefits of the change.
Your partner in digital transformationR Systems brings forward 25 years of experience in the most digitally mature industries – telecommunications and technology. Similarly to digital telcos, the reliability of service and the quality of the customer experience are core differentiators for companies across verticals, which we help create digital innovation, improve performance and accelerate transformation success.
Solid delivery of digital technologies
Digitization is not short of technology challenges: rigid legacy systems, overly complex IT architectures, ineffective integration of data sources.
We actively transfer telecom domain knowledge and help companies from various industries to leverage technology and ultimately spur innovation and boost growth.
- C/C++, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, Ruby, Rust, Scala, Python
- Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, JMX, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, REST, WebServices (CXF), Apache Camel
- JMeter, SoapUI, R Systems Test Tool, Jython, Seagull, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber
- MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis, HazelCast, OracleDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, GlassFish, WebLogic, WebSphere, TomEE, Rhino Telecom Application Server
- OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- CODE: IntelliJ Idea, Git, JIRA, Eclipse, SonarQube, CVS, Subversion
- BUILD: Maven, Gradle
- TEST: JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, Seagull, R Systems TOP Testing Suite, Robot
- RELEASE: Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab CI/CD
- DEPLOY: Chef, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Nexus
- MONITOR: Cacti, OpenNMS, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite
- Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Scala, Groovy, Kotlin
- Vaadin, GWT, AngularJS
- Angular, React, Vue
Digital transformation services
Selected successful digital projects
Cloud application development and 3rd level support with nearshore dedicated teams following the customer’s Agile delivery methodology – Scrum and Scrum of Scrums – completely integrating in its DevOps processes.
- Fast ramp up of 30 engineers in the first 3 months. In the meantime, the team has grown to 40+ engineers: software architects, developers, testers, DevOps and PMs.
- Teams split into two offices in Romania working remotely alongside the customer’s UK team on product features having a volume of work of +8,000 mandays/year.