We are looking for someone to play a pivotal role within the busy Software Delivery team, providing support to the Head of Delivery, project managers and portfolio managers. You will support the project delivery teams with administration activities to help drive compliance to mandated processes and tools.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling!
- Maintain project portfolio logs; produce weekly and monthly progress reports
- Provide general administrative support to the project managers for project closing activities (lessons learned, customer satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Monitor the archiving of all project artefacts.
The successful applicant:
- Further education or equivalent qualification– potentially with a vocational qualification in a project management related subject
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels
- Be very confident on Microsoft Office products with a high proficiency in MS Excel
- May also be able to use MS Visio and MS Project although this is not essential
- Prior experience in a PMO or project environment with an understanding of project structures and budgeting would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize
- Good team working skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Working in an international environment, must be proficient English (both written and conversational).
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including: medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, 3 sick days per year
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, bookster subscription (available in Romania), team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central location.