Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you’ll be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. You’ll learn a lot from company-paid trainings, as well as from our experienced team and from our very diverse international projects. One of our colleagues’ favourite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us!
Moreover, we are stubborn in doing things by the book – be it code writing & testing or employee treatment. Likeminded people will really appreciate this.
We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! J
Here’s what you will do
- Take part in our Quality Assurance Process
- Write test plans from functional specifications and execute them
- Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations
- Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site
- Review the Functional Specification Document and require more details if needed
- Build a Test Specification covering the relevant sections of the involved Functional Specification Documents
- Write Performance Test Specification and run performance tests if required
- Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs
- Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity
- Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations and facilitate third-level support
Here’s what it takes to get here
- Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree
- Experience in Quality Assurance department of a software development company (Java and Unix/Linux/Solaris)
- Experience with JMeter
- Experience with scripting (bash, ksh, ssh, pearl – at least one of them)
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of source code repository (git, svn, etc)
Your experience also includes:
- Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols
- Experience with systematic software development methodologies
- Automation tools experience
- Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams
- Experience with international customers contact
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures
To apply for this position, please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org.