Sales & Business Developer Manager role will play a crucial role in driving sales growth and expanding our business within the Telco vertical.
Key responsibilities for this role, focused on generating revenue, expanding the customer base, and driving business growth, include:
- Sales strategy and planning
- Participate in developing and executing a comprehensive sales strategy to penetrate the Romanian market and achieve sales targets
- identify and prioritize key target accounts
- Identify key market trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities to stay ahead of the competition (with marketing department support)
- Collaborate with senior management to set sales targets, budgets, and timelines.
- Business Development
- Generate new leads and opportunities through proactive prospecting, networking, and relationship building
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders
- Identify and understand prospect and client needs and their business pain points
- Conduct effective sales presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiations with potential clients.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities.
- Selling process
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our digital transformation solutions portfolio tailored specifically for the Romanian market
- Conduct effective sales presentations and demonstrations (demos, PoCs, etc.) to showcase the benefits and features of our solutions.
- Evaluating the potential of leads to determine their fit into the company’s portfolio by conducting initial research, understanding the prospect’s or client’s needs and requirements, and assessing their budget and decision-making authority
- Collaborate with internal teams, including pre-sales and delivery, to develop customized proposals that meet prospects or client need and requirements
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted campaigns and other marketing activities to support sales efforts
- Keeping track of sales activities, maintaining accurate records of interactions and deals, and providing regular reports to management.
- Relationship management
- Nurture and maintain relationships with existing clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention
- Understand their business strategies, challenges, and pain points to propose effective solutions and upsell additional services
- Sales performance and reporting
- Continuously monitor key sales performance metrics, pipeline activity, and revenue forecasts, leveraging these insights to refine and identifying areas for improvement
- Prepare regular sales reports, presenting key findings, opportunities, and challenges to senior management.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in business-to-business sales environment with demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and drive business growth
- A track record of successful sales and business development in Romanian market, preferably in a senior role
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in IT, business
- A well-established network of contacts in the market, including potential clients, partners and key decision-makers
- In-depth understanding of the Romanian market, including knowledge of software services/solutions, cloud services, emerging technologies (such as AI, 5G and IoT), industry regulations, and market trends.
- Strong relationship-building skills to expand business opportunities through partnerships, alliances, or strategic collaborations
- Proficiency in negotiation techniques and contract management. Ability to engage in complex contract discussions, negotiate favorable terms, and manage contractual agreements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to deliver persuasive sales presentations, create compelling proposals, and effectively communicate complex Telco solutions to diverse audiences.
- Customer Relationship Management, excellent customer facing communications ability.
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Communication and Presentation (exposure to main stakeholders and C-level)
- Lead and influence a conversation
- Ability to work with diverse teams and customers with different skillsets
- Ability to learn and keep current on new technologies in the software industry
- Autonomous – to cover the entire sales cycle from demand origination until deal closing (contract signing)
- A results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving sales targets and driving business growth.
- Resource and time management ability.
What's in it for you:
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
At R Systems EU, we embrace diversity. Inclusion is a priority for us, and we are eager to foster an environment where everyone feels valued. By joining us, all candidates will be part of a collective effort to build a future that’s both diverse and united. We offer respect to all our candidates and the same recruitment process to all, regardless their gender, age, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, profession and family status. We promote mutual TRUST and RESPECT in our working environment with the conviction that this will have a positive impact on reputation and business integrity towards all our partners and worldwide clients.