February 09, 2011. R Systems will be launching its Facebook integration platform Avalanche at MWC Barcelona, February 14-17, 2011.
Avalanche is a white-labeled Facebook integration platform that empowers operators to offer a differentiated, premium-value service, converging their current offering with social
networks. Going beyond the boundaries of traditional static social marketing campaigns, R Systems Facebook Integration Platform will enable operators to create dynamic, timely and focused interaction with its customers, providing and complementing the key success elements of viral marketing:
- Real time integration with OSS/BSS elements like prepaid billing and customer
care and business intelligence
- User friendly, non technical and cost efficient tool that enables marketing professionals to unleash their creativity and experiment as many campaigns as one can think of
- Up-sell by leveraging the great wealth of profiling resources made available by the social networks, operators can provide customer with personalized services or products available
in its friendly Facebook interface but chargeable on their mobile account (e.g. ring back tone, ring tones, data bundles, etc.)
- Enhanced customer care functionalities that are usually available only in the mobile environment, through a new, real-time and efficient channel
- Dormant customers reactivation, keeping them informed of recent promotional activities within a friendly interface even if they are not using their services lately.
Real time integration between social networks and the mobile network is the next step for loyalty management of the next generation user. It links the all-pervasive social network with the all-pervasive mobile network to create a mobile network that is socially connected, states Corina Bulucea, R Systems Marketing Director.
We invite you to visit us at MWC Barcelona, Hall 2, Booth 2A60, so that we can address next generation customers together!