1. Types of Data Collected
Personal Data. We offer you the possibility while using our website, to subscribe to our newsletter, to contact us, to send us your resume and to download useful documents that we provide. For these purposes we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Name and address of the company
- CV (name, address, email, phone number, professional experience, etc).
Usage Data. We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the webpages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those webpages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The refusal to provide this data makes it impossible to access the requested services (download of materials and/or subscription to newsletters, send the CV).
2. Use of Personal Data and legal basis for processing
R Systems Computaris uses the collected data on the website for various purposes:
- We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. The collected data is to be used by R System Computaris and companies in the R System Computaris Group.
- We will use your Personal Data also to reply to your inquiry when you contact us through the contact form.
- When you apply for an open position or you send us your CV for a future recruitment reference within R Systems Computaris Group, we will also use your Personal Data. You will receive an email from us with further details on the way we intend to use your Personal Data.
- We may use your Personal Data to provide and maintain our website, to notify you about changes to our services, to gather analysis or information so that we can improve our services and website, to monitor the usage of our website and to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Your Personal Data is usually processed based on your consent as expressed through the contact form or other electronic forms provided or available on the website. Please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing made before this withdrawal.
3. Retention of Personal Data
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
R Systems Computaris may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We may disclose your Personal Data if in our good faith we believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Protect the R Systems Computaris rights or/and property.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoings in connection with the website.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public.
- Defend against third party’s claim.
R Systems Computaris implemented and maintains physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The registered information is meant for the exclusive use of the companies in the R Systems Computaris Group.
We also contractually require that our suppliers protect such information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. The Internet, however, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Communications over the internet (such as emails) are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through several countries before being delivered, as this is the nature of the Internet.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
6. Your Rights
R Systems Computaris aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed on what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want to make the required changes or to remove your Personal Data from our systems or to limit its use, please contact us through the contact form.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your Personal Data.
- The right to access your personal data. We have one month to reply to your request.
- The right to rectification – the right to have inaccurate Personal Data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – the right to have your Personal Data erased. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing – the right to request the restriction or suppression of your Personal Data where you have a particular reason for wanting the restriction.
- The right to data portability that allows you to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for your own purposes across different services easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability.
- The right to object that allows you to ask us to stop processing your Personal Data under certain circumstances such as processing for direct marketing purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. Solely automated individual decision-making, including profiling with legal or similarly significant effects is restricted except there is a ground for this type of processing that lift the restriction, but we are not using your Personal Data for profiling and decision making.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case you believe that your legal rights have been breached.
7. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with his/her Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
10. Contact Us.