R Systems is looking for a talented Finance and Accounting Coordinator to join our growing finance team.
As a Finance and Accounting Coordinator, you will get the chance to coordinate our Finance team and ensures a high level of expertise in well-defined areas.
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
- Collaborate directly with the management team of the organization
- Perform, supervise, and coordinate the financial and accounting activities of R Systems Computaris Poland including invoicing, bookkeeping, taxes
- Liaise with teams and units in Poland, as well as in the RS Group
- Maintain communication with Fiscal Authorities (Local Tax) and external financial auditors
- Coordinate audit activities (internal and external) in tight timelines
- Prepare the monthly calculation for Intercompany transfer pricing invoicing
- Oversee the monthly reconciliation of payment transactions activity and ensuring that all discrepancies are resolved
- Prepare the monthly cash flow, other financial reports, monitor the follow-up of debtors
- Coordinate treasury activities and relations with banks, including payments
- Prepare and manage the annual Local budget (financial closure of the project – budgeted vs actual)
- Prepare other ad hoc reports to the Group Finance Department or Senior Management
- Legal closure of the project – intellectual property rights ownership, proof of delivery etc.
- Supervise legal compliance for RS Systems Computaris Poland according to the rules in force for financial activities
- Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues – WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing, etc.
- Manage fiscal issues related to R Systems Computaris Poland, ensuring compliance and documents necessary for fiscal controls according to Polish legislative requirements
- Implement financial processes, ensuring that all requirements related to key processes and expected results are achieved at the expected quality level.
- Manage the financial risk of the company, actively mitigating them
- Monitor internal performance indicators in all processes that affect the company’s costs and revenues
- Oversee the monthly accounting records including bank, trade payables/receivables, accruals and prepayments.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a financial or accounting position in an international company
- Consistent “can-do” attitude with orientation to achieve goals despite challenges
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or banking is required
- Availability to work in Warsaw office for at least 3 days/week (hybrid mode)
- Previous experience in similar roles for an IT company
- Experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Proficiency in accounting concepts and general IFRS knowledge
- Full understanding of accounting principles
- Extensive direct and indirect taxation knowledge
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Microsoft Office Excel and Word skills
- Good team working skills
- Able to guide and partner with other teams in order to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Strong analytical skills and technical skills to deliver accurate, quality financial analysis;
- High level of responsibility and ability to work unsupervised
- Able to work under tight deadlines with little direction or oversight, multi-task and be flexible to cope with changing priorities
- Be forward thinking, anticipate business needs proactively, and manage accordingly.
What’s in it for you
On all accounts, pandemic or not
- Hybrid (at least 3 days/week at our office from Warsaw) and flexible working schedule
- Private medical subscription sharing the costs of Multisport card life insurance
- Training and professional certifications programs
- Access to Udemy, plus up to 5 free days for training yearly
- Mobile device and mobile subscription plan
Plus, as soon as we reach the post-pandemic normal
- Central office location
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- (Inter)company sports competitions
- Team buildings and parties
Who we are as a company:
R Systems is a global technology and analytics services company. We help our clients achieve speed-to-market, overcome digital barriers, and create business value with our specialized service offerings and consultative business approach.
We speak the language of business as fluently as we do the language of technology. In other words: We speak Digital. Our goal: accelerate our clients’ digital leadership.
At R Systems EU, we embrace diversity. Inclusion is a priority for us, and we are eager to foster an environment where everyone feels valued. By joining us, all candidates will be part of a collective effort to build a future that’s both diverse and united. We offer respect to all our candidates and the same recruitment process to all, regardless their gender, age, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, profession and family status. We promote mutual TRUST and RESPECT in our working environment with the conviction that this will have a positive impact on reputation and business integrity towards all our partners and worldwide clients.