We are now enlarging our Talent Acquisition team and we`re looking for a dynamic and motivated IT Recruiter to join us and bring along passion for recruitment and tech-savvy.
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment in similar companies or dedicated recruitment agencies.
- Proven experience of direct sourcing recruitment / headhunting.
- Excellent written and spoken English language.
- Highly motivated and ability to work both individually and also with the team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in international environment
- Be responsible for the full cycle of the IT recruitment process.
- Cover the organization’s needs in time, in budget and in quality by applying different resourcing and recruitment methods and a strategic approach.
- Support the Recruitment Department strategy and plans as requested, show initiative and proactive attitude.
- Keep track of the recruitment and selection records in order to facilitate appropriate reporting and decision making.
- Assure a clear, transparent and correct employer branding image of our company through the IT market.
- Provide relevant employment market studies and research based on personal network and tools.
- Support for different events of the company, either from Recruitment team or in cooperation with the other HR team members.
- Adhere and respect the company’s processes and quality standards.
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical subscription
- Referral Bonus
- Training platforms
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner