About the job
We are currently looking for a passionate Orchestration Software Engineer. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires experience in Java development technologies including back end and software integration, unit and functional testing and code management.
- Being part of a medium-size Agile team geographically distributed across several locations.
- A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system
- Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
- Creates, designs, implements and maintains software adapters for an enterprise orchestrator solution.
- Creates, designs, implements and maintains service descriptors.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of automation solutions.
- Translating requirements into code for new or existing solutions and projects.
- Developing original, intricate solutions and simplifying when feasible to improve maintainability.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- Good knowledge in parsing and manipulating JSON/XML/SOAP/YAML
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases concepts and decision support tools.
- Familiar with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Familiar with *nix operating systems
- Solid knowledge of Web Services SOAP/REST API best practices and usage
- Good knowledge of OOP concept and Java programing language
- Familiar with Velocity template engine
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and process (Maven, GIT, CI/CD)
- Virtualization/containerization knowledge (Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, VMWare)
- Familiar with process modeling.
- Experience with Agile Scrum development methodology (Daily standup, Sprint planning and Sprint retrospective meetings)
- Experience in designing and implementing process solutions for automation
- Experience in designing and implement HEAT orchestration templates
Benefits we offer
Available throughout (even in Covid times):
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working schedule
- Medical insurance
- Meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
- (online) team events and games
Who we are as a team
- We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
- Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
- We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
- We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
- We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Who we are as as company
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
- 2,700 employees worldwide
- 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
- 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
- Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner