Looking to introduce your new IoT project to the market? From smart devices and IoT platforms to mobile, web and enterprise applications, we are equipped to support with custom IoT software development.If you are still in the very early stages of an IoT project, you can rely on our expertise and ready-made solution for PoC design, prototyping and later scale-up.
Custom IoT software developmentIn providing custom IoT software development our services can cover a comprehensive approach or focus on specific project phases or activities. As an IoT partner we provide end-to-end services covering the entire spectrum of:
- SMART DEVICES (prototyping, embedded software)
- IoT PLATFORMS (secure, scalable, cloud-based)
- APPLICATIONS (mobile, web and enterprise).
IoT technology skills
- Prototyping – Raspberry Pi: Java, Python
- Embedded software: C/C++
- Development languages: C/C++, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, Ruby, Python, Scala
- Network function virtualization: OpenStack, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Development frameworks: Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, JMX, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, REST, WebServices (CXF), Apache Camel
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Informix, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Application servers: JBoss, Weblogic, OpenCloudRhino, Mobicents, Tomcat
- Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven, Puppet, Ansible
Mobile and web
- Mobile: native iOS apps (Swift, Obj-C), native Android apps (Java, C++ (NDK), Kotlin), hybrid apps (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, Ionic, PhoneGap)
- Smart devices: watch (WatchOS, Android Wear), TV (TvOS, Android TV), car (Android Auto)
- IoT: Android Things, Microsoft IoT
- Desktop: MacOS apps (Swift, Obj-C), Windows apps (WPF, UWP), cross platform (Mono)
- Web: Php (Laravel, Symphony, CodeIgniter, Zend, Smarty), Node.js, front end (Angular, React, Ext js, jQuery), content management systems (WordPress, Drupal)
IoT proof of concept, prototyping and scale-upWe make sure you have a smooth start as you begin your IoT journey. We provide PoC design, prototyping and commercial-scale up services so we help you iterate on a simple scale, test and refine the main features, and maximize control of your solution. Our experts in the Internet of Things have built extensive hands-on experience in developing the R Systems own IoT framework, as well as various PoCs across industries.
R Systems IoT solutionIoT STARTER is the latest R Systems solution helping businesses to validate through a proof of concept and turn their IoT ideas into hands-on solutions.
Click for an overview of the IoT STARTER
Selected PoCSmart metering to cash solution allowing remote community residents to manage their electricity consumption via their mobile phones and top-up their accounts via mobile operator pay-as-you-go networks.
Selected success storiesIn over 20 years and 1,000 projects in the telecom industry, we have built the key expertise required in the IoT domain: real-time stream processing, high-volume data processing and security.
- We have launched our own IoT STARTER solution – the fastest and most convenient way to design, validate and configure complete enterprise IoT solutions. It is an end-to-end solution supporting business cases across various industries, enterprises and users.
- We have deployed real time communication solutions at 80+ telecom operators worldwide, including real-time billing and charging, real-time control of voice, SMS & data services, real-time prepaid control for voice calls.
- We have developed platforms and solutions supporting thousands of transactions per second, in a carrier-grade, redundant mode.
- We have experience with carrier-grade security requirements, strong network and firewall knowledge, covering configurations security ranging from hardware to virtualization, solution development for securing mobile networks.