Ready to create a mobile app for your business? You’ve come to the right people. Starting from as little as a business concept or building on already detailed specifications, we can turn your idea into a business ready mobile application with all the features required.
Our team of mobile app developers have extensive experience in building native and hybrid applications in the area of healthcare, social networking, communication and digital community, location tracking, internet of things, etc.
Business analysts, designers, QA and software engineers can assist you along all the stages of app development from technical consultancy, project scoping and estimations to design, porting, end-to-end development, testing on various devices, continuous improvement and maintenance.
Technology skillsOur mobile applications development skills cover the following technologies:
- Mobile: native iOS apps (Swift, Obj-C), native Android apps (Java, C++ (NDK), Kotlin), hybrid apps (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, Ionic, PhoneGap)
- Smart devices: watch (WatchOS, Android Wear), TV (TvOS, Android TV), car (Android Auto)
- IoT: Android Things, Microsoft IoT
- Desktop: MacOS apps (Swift, Obj-C), Windows apps (WPF, UWP), cross platform (Mono)
- Web: Php (Laravel, Symphony, CodeIgniter, Zend, Smarty), Node.js, front end (Angular, React, Ext js, jQuery), content management systems (WordPress, Drupal)
Selected success stories
Check out this blog post for more details on our approach of mobile and web development projects and see below some examples of our experts’ work.
- The IoT STARTER solution – developed by R Systems to design, validate and configure complete enterprise IoT solutions – provides Android, iOS and mobile web applications in both standard and custom configurations. Selected features include: real-time monitoring of multiple devices, reporting and alert levels, daily, weekly and monthly history of metrics, alarm setting, notification logs, geolocation.
- We have developed a mobile communication solution designed to operate on rugged, purpose-built devices using broadband and WiFi networks. The solution transfers voice data using the Mumble protocol and includes features like push-to-talk calls, live presence, GPS mapping, text messaging, emergency alarms.
- Our developers have contributed to the development of airport mobile apps providing passengers with information about flight times, security wait time, parking lot availability, gate updates as well as service offerings available on the airport premises.