Software development outsourcing with us means end-to-end services from requirements gathering and analysis to development, testing, technical consultancy, and maintenance and support.
| If you’re looking to develop next-generation software products, our experts can support your product development from concept to release.
For more than 25 years, we’ve been working with both mid-sized companies and global corporations worldwide. No matter what your challenges, there‘s a good chance we can help with your software development outsourcing needs.
I like working with R Systems, they are technically very capable and flexible.
(Lorenz Ruosch – Swisscom)
Our delivery team
| Our more than 200 highly skilled experts can work as an extension of your proprietary development teams. From our outsourcing centers in Poland, Romania, Moldova and India, we ensure proximity/time zone compatibility, service delivery flexibility and single point of contact.
R Systems are very responsive, dynamic and flexible and can quickly make resources available if needed; they are not a heavy machine to work with, they can mobilise within a few days and that is a big strength of theirs.
(Robert Sie – DigitalRoute)
Our technical skills
| Our technical expertise comprises over 50 development languages, testing frameworks, databases, operating systems and technologies. Among them:
- Development languages: C/C++, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, Ruby
- Development frameworks: Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, JMX, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, REST, WebServices (CXF), Apache Camel, Corba
- Testing frameworks: JMeter, SoapUI, R Systems TOP Testing Tool, Jython, Seagull
- Cloud software development: Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenStack
- Graphical application frameworks: Vaadin, GWT, AngularJS
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Informix, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Application servers: JBoss, Weblogic, OpenCloudRhino, Mobicents, Tomcat, TeleStax, R Systems framework
- Configuration management: CVS, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Chef
- Operating systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows for GUI
- Telecom specific technologies: SS7, SIGTRAN, CAP, MAP, INAP, SIP, Diameter, RADIUS, various proprietary protocols and platforms
|Click here for an overview of our full capabilities.
| Our delivery model incorporates every important component of quality software development: thorough planning and analysis, Agile approach, quality assurance techniques, detailed documentation, continuous improvement of project methodology and processes.
This is how we manage to adapt swiftly to the changing requirements and demanding timelines of our customers, with constant focus on quality in all phases of software development life cycle.
But don’t take our word for it – not event our customers’ – challenge us with your own projects!
For me, interacting with R Systems is pretty close to interacting with our own people. (Thomas Vontz – Sicap)