Computaris Diameter Signaling Platform helps communication service providers to face all challenges of Diameter signaling storm and roaming in LTE.
The solution provides Diameter traffic management, flexible routing, load balancing, security, message adaptation and protocol translation capabilities for 4G/LTE/IMS and 2G/3G networks.
The telecom industry nowadays faces increasing traffic volume, necessity for multi-vendor interoperability, complex mesh of connections, routing and provisioning, network stability and security. Computaris Diameter Signaling Platform seamlessly connects new, innovative services or network elements that rely on high-speed mobile broadband with flexible charging scenarios and real-time quality of service (QoS).
The tool is built around Diameter protocol and crucial to billing and charging, traffic and subscriber management, subscriber authentication, mobility management, and roaming services. Among other benefits, the solution provides central maintenance and management of routing and failover, simplified network management and increased security, reduced integration period and time to service launch.
- Full compliance with 3GPP Diameter Router [TS 29.213], IETF Diameter Agents [RFC 3588] and GSMA Diameter Edge Agent [IR.88] requirements
- Extensible Diameter dictionary
- Protocol interworking capabilities: Diameter/RADIUS and Diameter/MAP translation
- Wide range of communication plugins: Telnet, SQL, SOAP, LDAP, JMS, SNMP, JPA, JMX, HTTP
- Prioritization of message routes: message adaptation and transformation; session and subscriber awareness; versioning of routes definition
- Single, user-friendly and intuitive graphic user interface for all deployments
- Alarms and monitoring